#1

Assalamualaikum. Hello fellas. Fuh fuh. Okay for a long time i didn't update my blog. I'm quite busy. Sorry. lewls i'm lied. Okay yesterday me and my babies iftar together at Mcd. shasha, its only at McD, why you need to kecoh-kecoh liked iftar at 5 stars hotel haha. i don't care, my blog, my story and all mine *eye-ing* but seriously i am very happy. the annoying moment when i'm getting bullied by my babies, omg. feel liked dying *flips table* but yeah i enjoy it . I love you all , much love from me.


myself and mr. panda

please ignore my face please. finally i met him. ouch, i fall in love with him. i'm melt with his smile, his dimple and everything about him hihi. so suprised when he greet me ago bcs he said he was the shy one. He disturb me, bully me. what can i say is he made my night- i love you babe.