#5

Hai fellas! I am happy girl today and forever yahoooo. I had a great day today. Big thanks to my sayang ; mr panda, Amir, Eyka, Hanny because spent your precious time with me. We goin to Wanie's aunt house for celebrate Adam's birthday but Wanie was not there. Haih dush dush! Before that me, Amir and Hanny fetch my sayang at his home. Seriously at first we liked 'malu malu kucing' haha. I think this is our 3rd meet and 2nd date. Okay. We goin to Mcd waiting for Eyka and she sososooooo lateeee okay baby. Then Eyka called, she asked Amir to fetch her at Putera Perdana kot. Ppppffttt. Our next place are Square One and mall. Okay serious kabut. But i'm still happy bcs i can spent my time with him. I can feel that you love me so much. Sayang, thank you for today. I appreciate it. You made my day. Goshhhh i can't wait to see you again. x