#8



If everyone are dying to find a peaceful place to go, a home to live, a warm weather to feel, a good sleep, a comfortable seat to sit, a great song to listen, a good book to read, a great potrait to hang on my room's wall, a sweet moment to remember, a perfeect life and a true love.

But not me because i already have you. But why you? Let's see :) x

- I have never seen any peaceful place to go other than your heart cause every time i feel your heart, i can feel the peace inside of yours that never failed touching mine. And that is the only thing that could kiss away my problems and put a smile on my face.

- I don't need a warm weather if I got you cause you can keep me warmer more than i need as long as you never stop holding my hand.
So, please never leave.

- When i close my eyes at night, I'll see you laying beside me and when i open my eyes in the morning, I can still you staring at me and give me a morning kiss. I guess that's the reason why i never found myself having a bad sleep cause you never leave me alone even in my dreams.
But in the real life, I still feel that you always with me cause every morning and night you blow me with your cute text. I'm smile, happy with it.

- I only can find myself a comfortable seat when you sit beside me while hugging me, holding my hand and show me your best smile cause seeing you smile and having you beside me will always make me comfortable.

- I have loads book but I only got one favourite book that never bored me even if I read the same thing many times and it's my diary cause it's all about you from the first page till the last page.

- And i would only choose one potrait is a potrait of your face cause i want to remember every inch of your sweet face .
The face of guy that i really deadly in love.

- And my only sweet moment is when you came into my life and i found your heart sticking to mine cause trust me without you there will be no sweet moment exist.

- A perfect life to me is to live my life with you, the one i love and even if I goteverything, is still nothing to me cause for me you're my truly everything and without you, I might be end up my self just like everyone.

My love, maybe I can list down thousand reasons why I chose you but I could never find any perfect right words to tell you how much I love you.
Trust me, I might give up on everything but I would never give up on you cause you are my everything and where ever you may go. I'll always be with you.
I love you more can I show (: x

*You might think I'm crazy and weird enough but have you think about the person who changed me from a stonehearted girl into sweetsugar girl? Ask your heart, you got the answer. Heart never lies, boy. x