#15



Everybody do wrong and never miss from making mistakes. Nothing is perfect. So, when people do something wrong then apologize to you, please forgive him/her despite the fact you are upset. Everyone can turn out to be better. You and yourself already made a mistake right? Don't be too pointed fingers at other people just like you never make a mistake. Whether you ever wonder what you ever did before? Did you ever play other people's feelings, revenge, fighting or cursing. Haven't you? Sel-reflection. - Maria

Dear you, why did you not see that i really love you? Well, I've got all sorts of make. I begged, I am sorry to you. If you say i do wrong, I'm sorry. Scolds you and correct the mistake what I had did before. You're happy, having fun there.But me? Everyday i miss you, waiting for you. Almost 3 months, but i still like this. Suffer. If you say that i want to play with your feelings, maybe i just didn't expect this from you until now. I hope you give me a second chance to correct all the mistakes I did to you. I'm hoping very much to you. I want you happy besides me like you did before. I miss all the moments we used to be, together. The way you love me and accept me who i am. You already light my entire world and i want you do it again. Sayang, i love you to infinity and beyond. Please don't doubt my love. Sincerely, lil panda.