#14

I could not ask for more. All I want is happiness and I hope if I already get it, sadness please don't be jealous with me.

I always overthinking, emotional and sometimes I hate someone without any reason. Thats my bad habbit. I hate it and don't know how to stop it. I always have a hunch and my guess is usually right. Indeed fortunate to have a specialty but the reason we will sometimes annoy us too. I always think why I hated person in all of a sudden. Nawhh it turned out s/he had did something behind me whether condemn, denigrate me, jealous of me or some resent.

I just found this; "I hate my friend just now. Because of what? She already know how much I love my ex even we already break. But she took advantage of my situation with my ex to approach, in relation to him, make out, and as there is no guilt at all. You do not deserve to be called a friend but brazen. How dare you do this to me? And what do you feel when the same thing happen to you? Just imagine" - Paula

I don't know why I was interested with that sentence. Maybe because it's never happened to me when my own friend made all that. I don't hate my friends but I hope you do not do the same thing to others. Everybody will get jealous if their ex can reconcile with your friends but not you. Them even closer together. Why this should happen? Feel sad, jealous control myself. Sometimes don't know how to control these feelings. With tears in their eyes is also much enough to express everything.