#18





One of my 2013's wishlist is to go to a place far away from home alone or just with my best friend, just to get things off my mind. I want to go to a place where i can get every single pain i've been put through out of me. I want to go to a beautiful place, and leave all my pain there,and come back as a new person. I don't want to be the same person anymore. I don't want to give any more care for the world bcs it gives me none, most of the time. I'm sick and i'm tired of feeling so numb and empty. The days when i'm really happy are the days i treasure to the core bcs i don't get that often lately. I'm not sure what to feel anymore. I have everything i've ever wanted but somehow there's something missing. And the worst thing is, i don't even know what the hell that 'something' is. And it sucks. So bad.