#11

I'm not good at relationships.
I always manage to find the flaws, sometimes in others.
But mostly my own.
I foretell the ending, then go and create the cause.
Save myself. And end up alone.

What can I say is he not even care about me anymore. And he look more happy with his life without me. While me? Urgh. Everyday I'm thinking about him with my tears that never stop. Hopeless. I think he will say that I'm not deserve second chance. Maybe. Haih. I don't know why it's too hard for me to forget about you. This is seriously kill me slowly. Everyday I'm waiting for your text, your call but it was dreaming. I know it would be not happen, but am still waiting for it. What a stupid me! He do not mind about me maybe cause he know he will get better than me.That's why he seemed calm and easy to move on.

Dear you. Have you already forget everything about me? About us? Have you delete our pictures together? Our conversations? Have you? I feel liked there's something missing from my life. Am not happy without you by my side. I will never delete anything about you from my mind. Never. I miss longing hug comfort from you. How we used to be. When am with you, I feel that you really love me and you need me in your life. But now... everything are change.

"Youre MINE, my baby, my headache, my love, my smile, my frown, my wrong, my pain, my happiness, my everything. I love you so much sayang" Do you still remember this? I miss your suprised text. You liked make me smile when I read your text. Even now if I text you, you just reply it with no feels i still can smile. Because of what? Cause you still wanna give me respon. Thank you for that. Thank you cause you have make me happy when you with me. I hope one day we can be like before again. Am just hope for that. I love you infinity :')