#13


Hello 2013 and good bye 2012. Too many memories that i will never forget. (sadness and happiness) was happened in my life.


Life is a journey with a destination. Only the question is, where are you heading to?


This year is apart of my journey, and I have to say that it was a great journey. Although it was a bit bumpy, nothing can compare to the joy that I had. Besides, life is not always fair. Sometimes you get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow. 12 different months ... full with sweets yet bitter memories I wish not to forget. For these 12 months, 52 weeks, 366 days, I'm grateful. To even still have the ability to breathe. I don't think my gratitude can be expressed with words, its more than that.

The wind is blowing
A glowing of the sky
The fated two of us
Even if it's a distance away
The time passes
The spaces that passes by is long

Fallen leaves symbolize a sign of change. As we can see it happen each Auntumn when the leaves turn into such beautiful colors, and eventually fall off the tree. Turning into compost which is the nourishment for the earth. I also believe that every new year is a sight of renewal either for the good nor bad. The time when changing is important.

Under the same sky
We dream of the same dream
The brightness of the star's lights'
This occasion captivated me
A song that will be sang someday
That day will come for sure

The friendship that we shared is precious because we're breathing the same air, speaking in the same thoughts, and living one dream. Remember the one time when we counted the stars because we can't sleep? The stars were beautiful, hm. Its shine up the sky, and roar without fear. Let's be like that one day.

Going towards the reality
Even if I can't see you

People always judge me before they even talk to me, and that's why I thought I was better alone. But then, you guys came along and brought me to the different side of the world. To not see the world with the naked eyes, but to rely on my instincts. Indeed, I met you guys for a reason. To smile, to cry, to laugh, to tease, to learn. But isn't it the time for me to depart, and meet new people?

After the flowers have fallen, we~
Start over again
Start over again
Start over again

All i want is to start over again.
(Plan, Feelings, Friends, Life and Song)