#20



I wanna be as free as a bird, I wanna fly away.

Oh. My. God. I'm turning 18 in about less than 48 hours! To be honest, I'm not actually sure of what to feel (?) Bcs things have been a total blur lately, since last year. Time has been passing by really fast , I can't seem to keep up. It feels like it was just yesterday when i turned 16 and now in about 2 days I'm turning 18? Really? What's the rush?

You know sometimes, I just miss being a kid. Bet most of us do huh? I mean like, think about it. Remember when we were all so care free, and we had nothing to lose, we did things without thinking, and falling in love was a really fun thing to do? It sucks how everything becomes so real and so serious as we grow up. It's like we can't have much fun anymore. Like we restrict ourselves from doing things because now, we think of the consequences, we think of what might happen if we have too much fun. And falling in love, we now think of where our relationship would be in years to come, we think of our future together, not in a cute kind of way, but in a serious, pathetic kind of way. And it sucks because all these things can't be controlled . It's like we're grown up enough to think that way and that's awful because i honestly miss being reckless everything. I miss doing things and getting grounded afterwards, I miss falling in love and then we break up and a few days after that we start laughing again. But those things don't happen anymore.

But i guess everything happens for a reason. I guess this is all a process of growing up? But well what matters most is that i've got the greatest family and friends around me. I'm beyond blessed to have them all. Especially my parents. And my girlfriends, my supportive, insane, lunatic girlfriends. The ones who who know every single detail about me, the ones who know all my secrets, the ones whom i trust more than anyone else, the ones who know me better that i'll ever know myself. So i guess there's always a positive side to everything.

Well, here's to positivity. Here's to me turning 18. Here's to 2013. x